BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sorry ~ for terlalu blog busy to update ~ XD

heh ~ weeee
very busy la this week ~ busy until T_T recess also dint go eat wahahaha ...
cause got hari keusahawan my class sell pizza and earn RM100 yeah ~
sorry lo ~ if you all come here then cannot read my post wahahaa

Yeah ~ i finaly become probate of library ~ first time duty ok la quite fun ~ arrange the book ~ haha

Yeah ~ CNY come liao maybe will go watch 72 zou hak .... i will call you all de la ~ ^_^

Busy busy busy as busy as the bee

My Satturday 6/2/10 and my sun ~ dint touch my com ~ so busy ~ Saturday 6am wake up go librarian traning until 1pm then go eat yong tau foo at chee qiong gai ~ Yummy XD ~ then go tuition until 7.30 then there ( ehh i got open computer wahahahaha to watch zhong ji san guo )

My Sunday - 9am wake up then go klang with Dad go wat bak kut teh ~ ok ok la ~ then follow him go MC he go teach other ppl thing ~ then i use laptop online ~ after that i go Sungai Wang buy giordano buy two new shirt ~

I post this blog at school so no chinese XD ~ so read my chinese ~ i will go back home edit my blog XD ~


Bye ~ Happy CNY ~

0 comments: